Bio

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Why you should buy this book

There might be any number of reasons why someone would want to buy this book, not the least of which is someone who knows me or is interested in historical fiction.

On the other hand, if you've been debating whether or not you should buy this book, consider this:

What makes my novel unique, is that it is not so much about the war and battles, as it is about the closure many families are still hoping to get with the search for the 8,000 service members still listed as missing in action from the conflict. Likewise, the novel is also about "discovering" this forgotten war. To be sure, this theme of "discovery" pervades throughout the novel from the opening chapters to the end.

Finally, and this is something I set out to do when I started writing this novel, I wanted to honor, not only all those who served in the conflict, but also all their families.

I think these are some good reasons why you should buy this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...